Students » Job Resources

Job Resources

Student Job Resources
This page is a resource for Millville High School students. Please check below for information including working papers, career readiness resources, and more!
All minors under the age of 18 who work in New Jersey must have an employment certificate, also known as “working papers,” or a special permit (for agriculture, newspaper carrier, or theatrical employment). An employment certificate is required for each employer.
STARTING JUNE 1, 2023: All working papers applications will be completed online by the minor worker, caregiver (parent/guardian) and employer.
Click the button below to register online and access the NJ virtual working papers: